• The packages mentioned in the Itineraries section are only suggested by us, which can give you the best experience of it’s kind in the wild.
• The prices given in the Itineraries section does not include the personalized service of Pralay Lahiry or Sougata De.
• For getting personalized service of Pralay Lahiry or Sougata De the cost of packages may increase.
• For all packages you will get the service of the local Tour Manager and / or best Local Guide.
• We provide reservations for accommodations separately as well.
• We arrange pick up and drop facilities to and from the nearest airport / railhead of the desired destination.
• For all trekking / hiking destination you will get personalized service of Shobitro Chatterjee, if he is not pressed into service elsewhere. You can request availability.
• We provide Rail Ticket / Air Ticket on request at an additional service charge plus cost of the ticket.
• All communications must be communicated in writing or email.
• During treks you may not get packaged drinking water, but you will surely get water treated with “Zeoline” or Halogen tablets, on request.
• Your booking with us automatically confirms that you have read, understood and agreed with our Terms and Conditions.
Package Tour cost includes :
• Pick up and drop to & from the nearest rail head / airport.
• Accommodation in Resort / Tent / House Boat / Forest Rest House / Forest Bungalow / Trekkers Hut / Lodge.
• Resorts and Houseboats are clean and hygienic with basin personalized service.
• Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner, Tea (Twice a day), packaged water (Max 2 liters per head).
• Gypsy Safari, Boat Safari, Boat cruise, Elephant Safari, on foot Safari as applicable depending on the jungle and as agreed upon during the time of booking.
Package Tour Excludes :
• Any Alcoholic Beverages.
• Any Medical Expenses.
• Any form of Insurances.
• Porter charges and Tips.
• Laundry Expenses.
• Any expenses arising out of act of God, natural calamities, sudden spread of epidemics, force majeure etc.
• Anything which is not included in the inclusion list.
• For booking accommodations separate from the itinerary, the full amount has to be paid in advance.
• For all packages 50% of the total cost has to be paid at the time of booking and balance 50% 7(Seven) days before the proposed date of departure.
• Payment can be given in Cash / Draft / Cheque / NEFT / RTGS / any other mode approved by Reserve Bank of India.
Cancellation of Booking :
• For cancellation of booking please check our Cancellation Policy given at the footer of the website page.
• For any cancellation done from our side due to any reason the entire booking amount will be refunded without any deduction. But no interest or penalty shall be paid by us.
Best Practices for Wildlife Safaris :
• Do not wear colourful or fluorescent colour dresses.
• Wear drab shades of green / black / grey /brown / camouflaged dress only.
• Do not put on perfume. It may irritate and attract wildlife.
• Do not enter the jungle under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxication.
• Strictly no smoking inside the jungle.
• Maintain silence inside the jungle.
• Do not tease animals / birds or obstruct their path. Do not try to go near them.
• Do not litter the jungle with plastics, papers, wrappers, bottles etc. Throw your garbage at the designated places outside the jungle.
• Leave your footprints behind. Take only photographs.
• Adhere to the instructions given by the local guide / tour manager.
• Behave politely with the local people, guides, forest guards and others who provide you the best of their services for your memorable stay in the jungle.
Best Practices for Trekking :
• Wear Colourful clothes for identifying / locating you while you are in distress.
• Do not trek under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxication.
• Do not litter the jungle/hills/nature with plastics, papers, wrappers, bottles etc. Throw your garbage as instructed by the team leader.
• Do not pollute the streams as they are the only source of water.
• Adhere to the instructions given by the Team Leader.
• Behave politely with the local people, guides, porters and others who provide you the best of their services for your memorable stay in the hills.
• Do not take any unwanted risk. It may be fatal.
• Try to walk in tandem with your fellow trekkers.
• Carry minimum luggage with you for a comfortable trek.